NDSS 2018 Call for Workshops
The Call for Workshops is now *closed*. Thanks for all the excellent submissions. We have selected four workshops to be held in conjunction with NDSS 2018.
Proposal to Workshop Chairs via email by 31 August 2017
Pre-symposium Workshops will take place 18 February 2018
NDSS solicits proposals for co-located workshops. Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Title of workshop
- Type of workshop (Open or invitation only, discussion or paper based, etc.)
- Technical description (including topics to be addressed)
- Publication policy (with or without official proceedings; proceedings would be published through the Internet Society)
- Expected duration (full or half day)
- Expected number of participants
- A brief biography of the organizer(s), including workshop or conference organizing experience.
- A preliminary list of PC members the organizers wish to recruit
- For established workshop: please include attendance and acceptance rates of the previous event.
Proposals should be no more than three pages in length and should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs by 31 August 2017 with the subject “NDSS 2018 Workshop Proposal”. Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours, please contact the Workshop Chairs.
Submissions via Workshop Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathias Payer – Purdue University
Matthew Smith – University of Bonn, Fraunhofer FKIE