NDSS Symposium 2020
February 23-26, 2020
San Diego, CA
Registration is now open, register today!
Plan now to demonstrate your support for network and distributed system security research, education, and practice. Sponsorship information available here!
Call For Papers: NDSS Workshops
Submit your papers now for NDSS 2020 workshops! Binary Analysis Research, Decentralized IoT Systems and Security, QUIC Privacy and Security, Learning from Authoritative Security Experiment Results, and Measurements, Attacks, and Defenses for the Web.
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available security technologies.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
Attendance is limited to foster maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Experts debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all presentations
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period