NDSS Symposium 2010
The Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium 2010 was hosted 28 February – 3 March 2010 at The Dana on Mission Bay, San Diego, California.
17th Annual Network & Distributed System Security Symposium
Network security technologies must respond to ever more complex issues and malicious behaviors. The purpose of NDSS is to bring the global Internet community together to learn about and discuss cutting-edge advances in the science and application of network and distributed systems security. The three day program features refereed paper presentations, punctuated by selected invited talks on security as it is applied in the field.
Leaders in Cyber Security
NDSS brings together innovative and forward-thinking members of the Internet community – including leading-edge security researchers and implementers, globally-recognized security technology experts, and experienced professionals from both the private and public sectors – who design, develop, exploit and deploy the new and emerging technologies that define network and distributed system security.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
Attendance is limited to foster maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS ’10, you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Expert panels debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all sessions
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period
If you have questions regarding particular security challenges, bring them with you.