NDSS Symposium 2014
February 23-26 were the dates for the 2014 Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium. The venue was the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa in San Diego, California.
This 3.5 day event, attended annually by researchers and practitioners from industry, academia, and government, featured presentations on original research and talks by industry leaders. Areas covered included distributed systems and networks, web security and privacy, intrusion detection and attack analysis, anonymity and cryptographic systems, security protocols and policies, languages and systems security, malware, spam and more.
New for 2014: SENT and USEC Workshops
Leaders in CyberSecurity
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
The NDSS Difference
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Experts debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all presentations
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period