Author names, affiliations, and email addresses should not appear in initial submissions, which must be anonymous for the double-blind review process. For final camera-ready papers, each author’s name, organization name, and email address must appear in the author block under the title of the paper, with street and city information omitted, except when part of the organization’s name.
The NDSS block must appear at the bottom of the first column on the first page. The DOI must be:
23xxx is used for the NDSS Summer Review Cycle and workshops,
24xxx is used for the NDSS Fall Review Cycle,
xxx is the paper number with leading zeros if needed, and
yyy is the identifier for the symposium or respective workshop (i.e., ndss, autosec, bar, coronadef, dnspriv, laser, or madweb).
- Paper 2 for NDSS Summer Review Cycle would have DOI https://dx.doi.org/10.14722/ndss.2021.23002,
- Paper 157 for NDSS Fall Review Cycle would have DOI https://dx.doi.org/10.14722/ndss.2021.24157, and
- Paper 11 for the BAR Workshop would have DOI https://dx.doi.org/10.14722/bar.2021.23011.
Page numbers must be included on all but the title page.
Tips and Common Issues
Here are some tips and common issues authors should consider when preparing their final camera-ready papers:
- Compare the resulting paper to the pdf template to ensure it has the same look and feel
- The title should be in Title Case and the font style and size should appear as in the pdf template
- The NDSS block should sit above the bottom margin and not extend into the margin (this can happen if the provided version of IEEEtran.cls is not used)
- Make sure the ISBN and DOI are filled in
- All the pages except for the title page should be numbered
- Check for and eliminate any widows or orphans at the top or bottom of each column on each page
- The headings for the Acknowledgement and References sections should not be numbered