NDSS Symposium 2023 Call for Workshops
Call for Workshop Proposals is now closed.
NDSS Symposium 2023 solicits proposals for co-located workshops. Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Title of workshop
- Type of workshop (Open or invitation only, discussion or paper based, etc.)
- Technical description (including topics to be addressed)
- Publication policy (with or without official proceedings; if papers will be published at the workshop or afterwards; proceedings will be published through the Internet Society)
- Expected duration (full or half day) Expected number of participants Suggested review and publication timeline. For workshops with publication prior to the conference, camera-ready deadline
- Should be 4 weeks before the event. For post-conference publishing, we suggest a mid-March deadline.
- A brief biography of the organizer(s), including workshop or conference organizing experience.
- A preliminary list of PC members the organizers wish to recruit To expose young researchers to reviewing, NDSS welcomes concepts of involving junior members in workshop program committees.
- Plans to host panels/keynotes, if any
- Special meeting logistics requirements, if any
- For established workshops: please include attendance and acceptance rates of the previous event.
Proposals should be no more than three pages in length and should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs by September 16, 2022 (AoE) with the subject “NDSS 2023 Workshop Proposal”. Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours, please contact the Workshop Chairs.
Please list the workshop name, all organizer names, and the preference for pre/post workshop publication in the email body.
Image Copyright: © Wes Hardaker