NDSS 2017 Call for Workshops
Proposal to Workshop Chair via email by 1 September 2016
Pre-symposium Workshops will take place 26 February 2017
NDSS solicits proposals for collocated workshops to take place on February 26, 2017. Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Title of workshop
- Type of workshop (Open or invitation only, discussion or paper based, etc.)
- Technical description (including topics to be addressed)
- Publication policy (with or without official proceedings; proceedings would be published through the Internet Society)
- Expected duration (full or half day)
- Expected number of participants
- A brief biography of the organizer(s), including workshop or conference organizing experience.
- A preliminary list of PC members the organizers wish to recruit
- For established workshop: please include attendance and acceptance rates of the previous event.
Proposals should be no more than three pages in length and should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chair by 1 September 2016 with the subject “NDSS 2017 Workshop Proposal”. Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours, please contact the Workshop Chair.
Submissions via Workshop Chair: email@example.com