BoF Session: 5G Security and Privacy
Wednesday, 1 March 2023
16:45pm – 17:45pm
- Gavin Horn and Soo Bum Lee: 5G Security and Privacy
- Phil Porras: Security Services for the 5G Software-Defined Edge
- Guofei Gu: Towards Programmable Zero-Trust Security for 5G and Beyond
- Christina Pöpper: What could possibly go wrong? Experiences with 5G security & privacy research and an outlook on 6G
- Yongdae Kim: Unpatched Design Vulnerabilities of 5G Specification – Will they be patched in 6G?
NDSS 2023 Program
Find out more about the event’s sessions, workshops and co-located events.