NDSS Symposium 2019
- Call for Posters announced! Deadline extended to Friday, 25 January!
- Registration now open! Early registration discount EXTENDED to 26 January!
- Hotel Room Block will be held until 24 January! Book your hotel room now!
- List of accepted papers for NDSS 2019 announced
- Five co-located workshops are announced for NDSS 2019. Submit your papers now!
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available security technologies.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
Attendance is limited to foster maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Experts debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all presentations
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period
On social media? Use #NDSS19 to tag your posts, and follow us!