Call for Participation: Learning from Authoritative Security Experiment Results (LASER) 2021
Participants in the LASER Workshop will be strongly encouraged to write new papers on their experimental work. The papers will be published in post-workshop proceedings. The new papers will be driven and guided, in part, by the discussions and interactions, and possibly even new collaborations, forged at the workshop.
Draft papers will be due approximately two months after the workshop. The program committee will review papers and provide notifications and feedback one month after submission. Final camera-ready papers will be due approximately one month later.
- LASER Workshop @ NDSS: February 25, 2021
- Draft Papers Submitted: April 25, 2021
- Notifications and feedback: May 25, 2021
- Final Papers Submitted: June 25, 2021
- Papers Published: July 25, 2021
- David Balenson (SRI International)
- Terry Benzel (USC-ISI)
- Laura S. Tinnel (SRI International)