NDSS 2021 Call for Posters
High-quality poster presentations are an important part of NDSS. We solicit poster abstracts that present recent and late-breaking research on topics relevant to NDSS. We also welcome authors of recent (2020, 2021) papers on computer security to present their work at the NDSS poster session. At the conference, the best posters will be honored with prizes.
Poster Session Co-chairs
- Adwait Nadkarni, William & Mary
- Xiaojing Liao, Indiana University Bloomington
Important Dates and Submission Site
- Submission deadline: 26 January, 2021, AOE
- Notification of poster acceptance: 3 February, 2021
- Final poster abstract: 9 February, 2021
- Submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ndss2021posters
The submission should be a single PDF document consisting of (1) the poster abstract and (2) the poster draft.
Poster abstract: Poster abstracts should provide sufficient detail about your research project demonstrating that you have enough information to fill a poster. Posters abstracts should meet the following formatting requirements:
- No more than 2-pages, including references and figures
- Formatted in the NDSS style formats (without the copyright block)
- Submissions should not be anonymized
- Titles should be begin with “Poster:”
Poster abstracts will appear on the Internet Society website prior/during the conference, but will not be included in the conference proceedings.
For posters on recently published research, instead of providing a poster abstract, please submit a 1-page, single-column document that includes a full bibliographic reference (title, authors, date, venue, etc.) to the paper, the paper’s abstract, and a link/doi to the published paper. Accepted posters of recently published papers will have the title and authors appear on
the website with a link to the prior published work.
Poster draft: All submissions must also include a draft of the poster to receive feedback before the conference. Presented posters should be sized 32×40 inches, but should be scaled down to normal size (letter paper) for submission.
You should submit both the poster abstract and the poster draft as a single pdf document, with the last page being the poster draft. That is, your submission will be 3 pages total, the first two pages being the poster abstract and the last page the poster draft.
Contact [email protected] with any questions