NDSS 2021 Call for Workshops
NDSS 2021 solicits proposals for co-located workshops. Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Title of workshop
- Type of workshop (Open or invitation only, discussion or paper based, etc.)
- Technical description (including topics to be addressed)
- Publication policy (with or without official proceedings; if papers will be published at the workshop or afterwards; proceedings will be published through the Internet Society)
- Expected duration (full or half day)
- Expected number of participants
- Suggested review and publication timeline (last year, the camera ready deadline for publications was February 5 so that papers are available at the workshop; we suggest a March 12 deadline for papers that will be modified after the workshop)
- A brief biography of the organizer(s), including workshop or conference organizing experience.
- A preliminary list of PC members the organizers wish to recruit
- Special meeting logistics requirements, if any
For established workshops: please include attendance and acceptance rates of the previous event.
Proposals should be no more than three pages in length and should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs by 30 September 2020 with the subject “NDSS 2021 Workshop Proposal”. Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours, please contact the Workshop Chairs.
COVID-19 Considerations: Decisions have not been made at this time about whether the symposium will be held in-person or online. As a consequence the Workshops may take place before or after the symposium.
- Proposal to Workshop Chairs via email: October 7, 2020
- Proposal acceptance notification: October 12, 2020
- Workshop Potential Dates: February 21-24, 2021
Submissions via Workshop Chairs: [email protected]
- Brad Reaves – North Carolina State University
- Yasemin Acar – Leibniz University Hannover