VehicleSec 2023 Student Travel Grant
VehicleSec supports full-time students participating in the Inaugural Symposium on Vehicle Security and Privacy (VehicleSec). The symposium is a hybrid event, including both in-person and online participation. To encourage in-person participation, the travel grant is available for only those attending in-person in San Diego, California. The grant will cover registration fees for the symposium and also partially cover the travel expenses for the in-person event.
Who Should Apply
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in U.S or international institutions
- Students from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are unable to support all applicants due to limited funding. All awards will be determined by the following criteria:
- Students with papers accepted in the symposium will be given priority
- Students who will attend the symposium for the first time will be given priority
- Serious interest and attitude in the security field, as demonstrated by research project experience
- How participating in the symposium could help the student’s future studies and/or research
- How the student’s participation contributes to the symposium
- We encourage diversity and participation by female, minority, and other underrepresented group students.
How to Apply
Applications for the travel grant should be submitted by filling out the form.
- Submission Due: 13 February 2023, 11:59 pm Anywhere-on-earth (AOE)
- Notification Date: 15 February 2023
- Symposium Date: 27 February 2023
Travel Grant Chair
Hyungsub Kim, Purdue University (email: [email protected])