NDSS Symposium 2024 Call for Co-located Workshops and Symposia
Call for Co-located Workshops and Symposia is now closed.
NDSS 2024 solicits proposals for co-located workshops and symposia. Proposals should include the following information (within a maximum of five pages):
- Title of co-located workshop or symposia
- Type of co-located workshop or symposia (Open or invitation only, discussion or paper based, etc.)
- Technical description (within a maximum of two pages)
- Publication policy, e.g., with or without official proceedings; whether proceedings will be published through the Internet Society; papers will be published at the workshop or afterwards. For workshops with publication prior to the conference, camera-ready deadline should be 4 weeks before the event
- Expected duration (full day/8 hours or half day/4 hours)
- Expected number of participants
- A brief biography of the organizer(s), including prior workshop or conference organizing experience
- Potential participants, including potential program committee members and invited speakers. To expose young researchers to reviewing, NDSS welcomes concepts of involving junior members in workshop program committees
- Plans to host panels/keynotes, if any
- Special meeting logistics requirements, if any
- For established workshops: please include attendance and acceptance rates of the most recent previous event
Proposals should be submitted by email to the Workshop Chairs by September 14, 2023 (AoE) with the subject “NDSS 2024 Workshop Proposal”. Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 48 hours, please contact the Workshop Chairs.
Please list the workshop name, all organizer names, and the choice of pre/post workshop publication in the email body.
Image Copyright: © Wes Hardaker